multifilesink wav files splitting

dgor trocha6 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 03:26:48 PDT 2014

I have problem with recording streams using gstreamer. I have to write audio
and video separately and cut in when signal arrived. I have correctly
working video, but still have problems with wav files. Even simple pipeline
in gst-launch don't work correctly. I have wave file and I am trying to
split it using multifilesink:
*gst-launch filesrc location=test.wav ! multifilesink location=test2%d.wav
next-file=4 max-file-size=512000*
But final wav files are corrupted while the same pipeline with ts files is
working ok:
*gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=test.ts ! multifilesink location=test2%d.ts
next-file=4 max-file-size=2000000*