Modern equivalent of --with-egl-window-system=rpi ?

Michael Tyson michael at tyson.id.au
Fri Sep 5 00:00:23 PDT 2014

Cheers for the reply Sebastian!

Alas, nope - here’s what it says ("Failed to bind OpenGL API: EGL_BAD_PARAMETER”):

$ pi at raspberrypi-rx ~ $ GST_GL_WINDOW=dispmanx GST_GL_PLATFORM=egl gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=big_buck_bunny_720p_H264_AAC_25fps_3400K.MP4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! omxh264dec ! glimagesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Got context from element 'glimagesink0': gst.gl.GLDisplay=context, gst.gl.GLDisplay=(GstGLDisplay)"\(GstGLDisplayEGL\)\ gldisplayegl0";
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGLImageSink:glimagesink0: Failed to bind OpenGL API: EGL_BAD_PARAMETER
Additional debug info:
gstglimagesink.c(453): _ensure_gl_setup (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGLImageSink:glimagesink0
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...