Segment event generation at source plugin (Push mode)

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Wed Sep 10 06:18:35 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-09-10 at 05:53 -0700, AshishS wrote:

Hi,

the reason you might not be getting any response to your questions is
that it's really quite unclear what you are trying to do exactly. If you
tell us a bit more about what kind of element you're writing and what
you are trying to do exactly, people can probably point you in the right
direction. It would also be good to know which GStreamer version you're
using.

It is quite unlikely that you will need to use new_seamless_segment()
unless you're writing a DVD source or similar.

Cheers
 -Tim