Record audio into adpcm format with gstreamer

ge_keep pcouliba at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 06:14:04 PDT 2014

I need wav container for adpcm raw packets data generated with adpcmenc
plugin. I know matroskamux and gdppay are already available as containers
that ADPCM can use but it would be nice to have wavenc plugin supporting
ADPCM as well.  ".wav" is the well known/use container for ADPCM.

Can I add ADPCM into wavenc plugin and rebuilt this plugin? How can I do
that? any direction? Or should I file a bug into bugzilla to get help in
achieving this?