osssrc, pause pipeline and playing again not work.

cxphong caoxuanphong.khtn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:06:48 PDT 2014

I implemented by C code the following pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 osssrc ! speexenc ! rtpspeexpay ! tee name=t ! queue !
udpsink host=10.10.10.116 port=5000

When pipeline in PLAYING, I paused the pipeline to add new tee branch, then
play the pipeline again. No errors. It take a very long time to get:

GST_STATES gstbin.c:3121:bin_handle_async_done:<Gstreamer pipeline> setting
state from PAUSED to PAUSED, pending PLAYING
GST_STATES gstbin.c:3141:bin_handle_async_done:<Gstreamer pipeline> continue
state change, pending PLAYING

Maybe snd_pcm driver error?

Thanks!!