AW: AW: h264parse has been removed from gstreamer-1.0?

SpicyChicken xch0929 at 126.com
Tue Apr 7 00:18:01 PDT 2015

I am working in an embedded environment and I don't find the
libgstvideoparsersbad.so library, I think it is not fully installed.

I am trying to upload the libgstvideoparsersbad.so into the embedded board,
but it depends the libgstcodecparsers-1.0.so.0 libray (/usr/lib), but the
/usr/lib is read only, I can not put libgstcodecparsers-1.0.so.0.