Challenges with interaudiosink/src

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:58:54 PDT 2015

Thanks Sebastian, I will look into it.

Just for completeness, I was not hearing anything in my example over three
pipelines, because I was adding the interaudiosrc/sink elements to an
already running pipeline. Initially thought that only when you wanted to
change the channel, you needed to have the pipeline in ready state for the
change to take effects. Apparently adding elements with an already
configured channel is bound to the same restriction in order to start
working properly.

There were still complains in the log nonetheless, but the audio was going
through.

Cheers