Ultrasound and audiotestsrc

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Aug 28 08:40:23 PDT 2015

Le vendredi 28 août 2015 à 13:43 +0200, Christian Leichsenring a écrit
 :
> Agreed, but that's something that should happen anyway. 16 kHz seems
> be a popular sample rate for many applications for example, so
> blindly
> trying to generate a 20 kHz sine on top of that would already lead to
> Nyquist mayhem :)

Seems fairly simple patch to propose. In case you don't know yet, you
can create the patch and commit to your local git repository. And the
submit the patch (in git format-patch form) through bugs.gnome.org.

From property stand point, we should maybe increase the limits to
something that make sense (property range are static). And then post an
error if the frequency cannot be represented at the selected rate.

Nicolas