Error in rtsp server installation

stproj smpalasis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 04:07:06 PST 2015

Hello,

The output of   gst-inspect-1.0 videoscale | grep Version is *Version
1.6.0*

The output both of   *pkg-config --libs --cflags gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0
*  and  * pkg-config --modversion gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0*

*Package gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search
path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing
`gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0.pc'
No package 'gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0' found*

This makes me wondering if i am trying to build onto a wrong version of
gstreamer. I also cannot find the file *gstreamer-plugins-base-1.0.pc* in
pkg-config folders and usr/include

I also did a *pkg-config --list-all | grep gst * to search for all the
available gstreamer packages and the output is:
*gstreamer-1.0                  GStreamer - Streaming media framework
gstreamer-net-1.0              GStreamer networking library -
Network-enabled GStreamer plug-ins and clocking
gstreamer-base-1.0             GStreamer base classes - Base classes for
GStreamer elements
gstreamer-check-1.0            GStreamer check unit testing - Unit testing
helper library for GStreamer modules
gstreamer-controller-1.0       GStreamer controller - Dynamic parameter
control for GStreamer elements*

I am a bit confused.

Best Regards,
S.