Simulate v4l2src with filesrc

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 03:36:36 PST 2015

Two remarks.

I'm assuming your video is recorded at 40 fps, otherwise the no
duplication/dropping frames requirement is incompatible. Nevertheless your
problem is that you don't have any live element in your decoding pipeline.
If you set the sync property of the fakesink to true, it will start
respecting the timestamps of your frames.

(Irrelevant) Gotta say you picked a inconvenient format for that container.
Avimux cannot handle image/png but avidemux can. :)

Cheers
Sérgio