sink to qt surface

Hamdi Rakkez hamdi.rakez.selotec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 01:34:45 PST 2015

Hi,

I was able to get the qt-player exemple running :
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/tests/examples/qt/qml

But does anyone have seen that this example suffers from a deep
memory leak problem that I was not able to localize within the source code.

When lunching the app and watch the resources taken with top or htop, it is
like the generated frames are stored in the RAM and never leaves, until the
whole machine breaks down.

Can anyone knows what is the problem here ?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Hamdi