DeckLink plugin for Windows

Sepehr Laal sepehr.laal at heliosinteractive.com
Wed Dec 23 11:41:32 PST 2015

I have read in 1.6 release notes that DeckLink plugin has been reworked and
I noticed there is also potential support for Windows in its repository. I
thought I'd give it a shot.

Since DeckLink plugin is not included in the SDK, is there any instructions
on how to get it compiled using cerbero for Windows 64 bit ?

I have tried cross compiling gst-plugins-bad, but it does not output a
plugin DLL for DeckLink. This is the command I used to cross compile:

cerbero -c config/cross-win64.cbc build gst-plugins-bad-1.0