YNT: GstRTSPSrc dynamic pad iteration problem

Orkun orkun.kasapoglu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:18:12 PST 2015

I have looked into deeper for debug output and the pad, which was created secondly, is an audio source pad and I tried to ignore it and probably it will be ok. I have a new issue now. First I have created a pipeline which is contain a jpegenc element but I didn't get it work with cross development. The error was "Wrong jpeg library: Library found 6.2, caller expect 8" and I didn't solve it. Then I thought I can replace it with pngenc element but I saw I was wrong. Now I am going to compile GStreamer with different  jpeg library then I'll try it. But I want to learn that can I replace the jpegenc with pngenc and a caps filter? My pipeline;

rtspsrc location=<location> -> rtph264depay -> h264parse -> omxh264dec -> videorate -> video/x-raw,framerate=1/1 -> jpegenc -> multifilesink location=/home/pi/x-img/im-%03.jpg

I want to change jpegenc but probably I have to change caps filter which is before the jpegenc or I need to add more element or caps filter. Because I have tried it with gst-launch-1.0 and watched the debug output it was same as my program. Program ended immediately after run