gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle from GTK#

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Wed Dec 30 00:33:11 PST 2015

On Mo, 2015-12-28 at 18:46 -0800, doon wrote:
> Thanks, I linked my shared library with libgstvideo-1.0.so using this:
> target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME} gstvideo-1.0). Now C# app working
> without exceptions, but the same code(as in the my first post) plays audio
> but my "screen" widget is just empty - I don't see any video.
> What did I do wrong?

You'll have to check if you actually pass the correct values to the
GstVideoOverlay interface. If the window XIDs there are actually the
ones of your widgets.

Also check if they are received by whatever video sink you're using
(which one are you using?) and if they are there *before* the sink
element goes to READY state.