Gstreamer SVC Plugin with multisink and single Source Pad. Help!!!

dineshb dineshb at i2r.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Dec 30 00:13:07 PST 2015

Hi all,
          I am trying to develop a plugin with multiple sink pads and single
source pad.Sink pads will take H.264 AVC streams as input and source pad
should give a single H.264 SVC stream with multiple layers.Attached my
pipeline flowchart. Kindly help me to suggest a base plugin to start with,
and further add my functionalities on top of it.

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh

pipeline.jpg
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675073/pipeline.jpg>