AAC Conversion

Andreas Schuler krater at badterrorist.com
Mon Feb 2 05:11:03 PST 2015

Okay thank you. I feared this answer, because I still use aacparse.

My simplified test pipeline will give me the following results:

root at vmwar:/mnt# gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=ok.aac ! aacparse !
audio/mpeg, stream-format=loas ! fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Got EOS from element "pipeline0".
Execution ended after 0:00:00.054616525
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

root at vmwar:/mnt# gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=ok.aac ! aacparse !
audio/mpeg, stream-format=raw ! fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAacParse:aacparse0:
GStreamer encountered a general stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstbaseparse.c(3383): gst_base_parse_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAacParse:aacparse0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...
root at vmwar:/mnt#

The same with ADTS. I tried this in V 1.4.5 and the version in the Repo of
last week.

What I'm doing wrong ??

You can download the audio here:
http://wikisend.com/download/724102/ok.aac