Compress metadata and stream into one video file

binmap thanhngotud at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 08:08:05 PST 2015

Dear all, I want to compress my own metadata with the stream into one file. I
transfer my metadata by tag_event. I can send and receive it with the
element in the pipeline. But I dont know how to save this into the video. I
know that MXFmux can help us to save metadata with the stream, but i dont
know how to use it. Anybody know how to save the metadata with the video or
using MXFmux for saving metada ? Thanks you guy alot.

Thanh