Play same audio stream on 2 different audio device

ge_keep pcouliba at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 14:14:18 PST 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to define 2 alsa sinks to play the same audio stream to 2
different audio devices (or 2 sound cards)?
For example, if I have 2 audio devices in my system, I would like to be able
to do something like this:

gst-launch filesrc location=test.wav ! wavparse ! *alsasink device="hw:0,0"
! alsasink device="hw:1,0".*

will this work? Or can you correct my syntax(pipeline) if you spot the
problem?