GStreamer Hackfest March 2015 [3 weeks away]

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Thu Feb 19 03:54:24 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

We are 3 weeks away from the 2015 GStreamer Hackfest.

Add yourself, and which days you are coming, to the list:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GstHackfest2015

If you know what you are going to be working on or discussing, add it to
the Agenda and goals.

Samsung has offered to sponsor dinner. Friday night will be Italian and
Saturday Japanese. Both places have vegetarian options. Let me know if you
have any other special dietary needs.

Maybe somebody else will sponsor drinks, I've heard rumors.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,
Luis