Remove an element from a paused pipeline

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:48:09 PST 2015

Hey,

You should not have elements which are in different states linked together,
so that might be your issue. Try to remove the element first and then set
it to NULL. By removing it, it will automatically unlink itself from other
elements in the pipeline. Also notice that you'll need to increase the
reference counter on the removed element before you remove it, in case you
want to do some additional stuff with it (like setting it to NULL).

Cheers