Debug the Native Code

pankaj bansal pankaj.bansal.jiit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 02:00:55 PST 2015

Hi

I am trying to debug the native code in Tutorial - 5, but not able to do
that. I have build the code and it runs fine. But when I open tutorial-5.c,
it shows error everywhere in file. Then When I try to run the application
it shows

[2015-01-05 15:08:08 - Tutorial5] Your project contains error(s), please
fix them before running your application.

Now if I close the project in eclipse and reopen it, then run the tutorial,
it will run fine. So basically it gives error in Native code and does not
run When native files are open.

How do I debug the Native code ?

Regards
Pankaj Bansal