Debug the Native Code

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Mon Jan 5 06:54:52 PST 2015

Hi,

Looks like an issue in Eclipse or the project files, and not in the
tutorial code or GStreamer. Since it runs fine after closing-reopening. Not
ideal but

Unfortunately I have very little experience with Eclipse and I can't help
on that side of things. I suggest you also ask in an Eclipse related
mailing list.

I hope you are enjoying the tutorials and learning a lot :)

Thanks,
Luis