Issues cloning gst-sdk-tutorials

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Tue Jan 6 06:33:57 PST 2015

For future reference and for anybody who finds himself/herself here through
searching a similar problem.

Both SSH and Git ports (22 and 9418) are commonly blocked in corporate
office environment firewalls. Using the HTTP protocol for Git is the safest
best since all offices have 80 and 443 open.

For more information about the pros and cons of the protocols Git offers
you can read:
http://git-scm.com/book/ch4-1.html

Thanks,
Luis