Generate fragmented mp4 video with random access points just like MP4Box does

stic at free.fr stic at free.fr
Thu Jan 8 09:58:25 PST 2015

Hi,

my previous question about mp4mux for live content leads me to a new question:
It it possible with gstreamer to produce a fragmented mp4 video with random access points, just like does MP4Box ?
MP4Box -dash 1000 -rap -frag-rap test.mp4

This would allow to use the produced stream with media source extensions in a web browser...
I haven't been able to play a mp4 stream produced by mp4mux with MSE, are there any options to do this ?