GStreamer binaries for iOS don't build in XCode

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Jan 9 01:06:09 PST 2015

On Fr, 2015-01-02 at 21:31 +0200, Antonis Tsakiridis wrote:
> Writting just to verify that XCode 6.1 has those symbols defined -so that's
> the culprit for sure.

That's rather inconvenient then. I guess this means that it's generally
not guaranteed to be able to use any libraries built with newer XCode
versions in projects building with older XCode versions. And we can't
use older XCode versions for the GStreamer binaries as otherwise we
can't (conditionally) use some features that are only available on newer
versions on iOS.

I guess your only choice is to upgrade to XCode 6.1 then, sorry.