record two stream simultaneously

Briner Cédric briner at infomaniak.ch
Sat Jan 17 00:12:45 PST 2015

Hello,

I'm having trouble to record two streams simultaneously in a single
container. As you see, I simply add two input in my gstreamer pipe, both
of them are encoded and then redirected in a mp4mux.

streams with real device not working : http://pastebin.com/KL641ULY

All this seems to work well with videotestsrc as input. But when I
replace them with my webcam and a Datapath-E1S. It stops to work well.

2streams with fake device : working : http://pastebin.com/x78H861d

When a use vlc to read it, two windows appear. In each of them is only
one stream. But when I play them there is only one video that plays when
the other one is frozen, and this switch from one video to the other.

So I have
time video1 vide2
-------------------------
  1      play    frozen
  2      play    frozen
  3      play    frozen
  4      frozen play
  5      frozen play
  6      play    frozen
  7      play    frozen
  8      play    frozen
  9      play    frozen

Does someone have any idea of what is wrong.

Thanks in advance.

cED