How to invoke/redirect gstreamer logger output with pygi

Ignas Brašiškis ignas.brasiskis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:33:17 PST 2015

I am writing my own python app, to glue things up with lower level
gstreamer plugins (I wrote simple video filters).
Problem is how to redirect output from gstreamer to handling python with
logging module??
I am not sure if that is possible.
1) Could I get my own function called on any warning, error at gstreamer
(not only by bus message handling).
2) Alternatively is there anything to do to receive gstreamer output simply
to get logged (without diving to stderr)?
3) Some error I think I can pass to the bus where I can handle there, how I
can do for my own C plugins? I tried reading plugin writers guide, but I am
still not sure how to handle it properly, there I found something about
seek handling, but not emit errors.