Gstreamer hardware decoder not working in android 5.0

Gokul Vellingiri vgokul129 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:37:42 PST 2015

I think we deviated from the topic we are discussing.I just need h/w decoder
to decode incoming data.I have attached the log details for below pipeline
tested with* Lollipop version*.

*data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp,
clock-rate=90000, encoding-name=(string)H264, payload=96 ! rtpjitterbuffer !
rtph264depay ! h264parse ! amcviddec-omxqcomvideodecoderavc ! glimagesink
",&error);*

Also i added the debug line,
*gst_debug_set_threshold_from_string("2,amc*", TRUE) ;*

amc-LogCat.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670376/amc-LogCat.txt>

Any comment about the log message??