interleave 2 adpcm audio source

Olivier CrĂȘte olivier.crete at collabora.com
Wed Jan 21 10:08:47 PST 2015

Hi,

On 21/01/15 10:22 AM, ge_keep wrote:
> Thank you for the response.
> Is it possible for interleave element to process on 4bit/sample filesrc
> data? It seems that audio/x-raw only works at least 8bits/sample data
> (audio/x-raw, format=(string){ S8, U8, S16LE ...).
> I want to interleave 2 mono 4bit/sample audio filesrc to create a single
> 4bits/sample stereo file; Not sure if gstreamer and interleave element can
> help me here?

Right now, it only support 8, 16, 24, 32 and 64 bits/sample. Clean
patches adding support for other formats would certainly be accepted as
long as the format is sample based and the interleave element doesn't
need to know anything more than the sample size.

That said,
"audio/x-adpcm,channels=1,endianness=(int)1234,width=(int)4,depth=(int)4,signed=true,rate=9600"
are not GStreamer caps (they look link 0.10 audio/x-raw-int caps?).

--
Olivier CrĂȘte
olivier.crete at collabora.com