gstreamer sdk for Debian-arm

p-hafner at gmx.de p-hafner at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 06:16:50 PST 2015

Ok,
I have the HW accelerator already working with gstreamer1.0 and the
gstreamer-imx plugin, but in a pipeline use.
But, there is currently a problem in using filesrc in gstreamer and my
source (jpeg's on fdsrc).
So, what I now try, is to read the img from my source, and push it via
appsrc into the gstreamer pipeline.

Peter

: