Streaming camera IP HD in embedded system

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Fri Jan 23 07:46:45 PST 2015

You will get more help if you provide more details, like OS and hardware
platform.

The error that you are getting is 'not negotiated', which means that you
tried to link 2 elements that aren't compatible. You need to find out which
two. This will be an iterative process. Enable some logging, see what
develops, adjust the logging and try again, repeat. It looks like the
GstJpegDec element is complaining. I would start with
souphttpsrc:5,GST_ELEMENT:5. I think that GST_ELEMENT may be the one that
will display the most useful info, but I might be wrong. Others will tell
you to simply do *:6, but that generates a lot of message traffic, but it
will contain the problem. How you enable the logging is a function of the
OS and maybe the platform. You should also examine the souphttpsrc element
documentation to see what it is doing.