how appsrc work ?

vkcorp vkcorp at naver.com
Thu Jul 2 03:36:16 PDT 2015

I'm trying to check appsrc's code to track how it works.
I usually call gst_app_src_push_buffer() to feed it,
but I can't find it to transfer next elements on pipeline.

I guess appsrc receive buffer and provide it to next element.

I just found gst_app_src_create() function but it just pop out buffer from
queue
and wouldn't send it to next element.
Actually I expected some kind of push_buffer() kinds of functions on it.

Are there any push functions on appsrc inside ?
Or maybe on basesrc ?