Problem with the same custom element multiple times

Totoketchup anthony.damato at hotmail.fr
Fri Jul 3 02:32:33 PDT 2015

Ok, I have found the solution,
I am putting all the information into another buffer.

Now, I can have the timestamps in reception and I do :

        GST_BUFFER_PTS(buf) = PTS_reverse;
        GST_BUFFER_DTS(buf) = DTS_reverse;

But, I have still timestamps problems and I don't understand why, because I
set the timestamps at the right value ! I also check if it wasn't the
Duration or Offset or Offset_end, but these value are at -1.

Do you know where it can come from if it is not the timestamps ?