Missing libraries while compiling RTSP-Server

Shubham shubhamjan12 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:32:07 PDT 2015

Hello, JF-Schatzi
 I was having the same problem while compiling gst-rtsp-server, After
analyzing *configure.log* I came to know that there is a need to install
libav, gstreamer plugins base, good, bad & gstreamer 1.4.5. During the
installation of all these files whenever i get some problems i also
installed various dependencies of these packages. And this resolved my
problem. Although this may be too late to reply but in case if someone other
have the same error. Thanks