Passing my own metadata

Deven deven.joseph at arcure.net
Tue Jul 21 04:52:44 PDT 2015

Hello again,

Problem solved :

On my function, mymeta_api_get_type(), when I call
gst_meta_api_type_register, I put some "dummy"
tags into the second argument.
But when I do that, videocrop doesn't call my transform function.
When I put only NULL argument, it works :

/GType
mymeta_meta_api_get_type (void)
{
  static volatile GType type;
  static const gchar *tags[] = {NULL}; /* It doesn't work with {"MyMeta",
"test", NULL}; */
  if (g_once_init_enter (&type)) {
    GType _type = gst_meta_api_type_register ("MyMetaAPI", tags);
    g_once_init_leave (&type, _type);
  }
  return type;
}/

Last optionnal question : What is the purpose of tags ?
Thank you for your previous answers !