splitmuxsink arbitrary close

cottrelld david at elarm.com
Wed Jul 22 22:25:06 PDT 2015

Hi.

I have a pipeline with a tee.  One of the tee channels is a motion detector.
Upon detecting motion, it fires up another tee channel with a splitmuxsink.

When motion is stoped, we want to close splitmuxsink.  I've tried just
removing it, and also tried sending an EOS, but it simply closes the file
and leaves it in an unplayable state.

In addition, I try to be able to readd the splitmuxsink in the future when
we need it again, but it doesn't seem to want to work as normal.

Is there a way to gracefully end the last video correctly?  And is the
splitmuxsink designed to be able to be removed and added at will?

Thanks!
-David