Tee element running in different framerates

Engin Firat engin.firat at adonissyazilim.com
Tue Mar 3 10:35:48 PST 2015

Hello all,

I have an analogue camera sources and frames are grabbed by using v4l2src
element. I branch into two pipelines by using tee element. In one branch I
encoding at 25 fps is performing and in other branch encoding at a lower
fps (1, 5, 10) is performing. Whenever I set the second framerate to values
1 or 5 the pipeline halts. But the value of ten works without any problems.

Below you can find the pipeline:

-> queue -> vaapiencode_h264 -> matroskamux -> filesink

v4l2src _____|

-> queue -> vidoerate max-rate=1 -> x264enc -> rtph264pay -> queue ->
udpsink

How can run two branhes of pipeline in different frame rates? Or more
specifically, the problem is about different frame rates or something else?

I have inspected on DEBUG messages of gstreamer but I cannot find anything.

--
*Engin FIRAT*
Adoniss Yazılım Bilişim

+90 506 884 82 07 (Mobile)