Gstreamer with h264 annex b

sivan sivanm at tytocare.com
Fri Mar 6 23:06:03 PST 2015

First of all thanks for the help and knowledge sharing here

Really appreciate it !!!

I'll describe the big picture:

I have a medical device with tiny video camera. The device is running linux
and gstreamer to stream the video.

The gstreamer on the device is configured to stream RTP h264

I have iOS app which receives the stream, and I am decoding the frames with
the VideoToolBox framework for better performance through hardware
acceleration.

What would be the best solution for achieving this ?

It seems that gstreamer sdk for iOS 1.5 will do it all for me. isn't it so?