Getting frame from rtspsrc

maxilase zenos_22 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:45:10 PDT 2015

So I am still stuck here...

Even following the example Janis provided (thanks again), my application
still dont work I am having some weird results.
I have been running a few test which I displayed in the picture attached.

As you can see, there is a lot of red. I started those tests with the more
logical formats (correlated names) then extends the tests to a few more...

I also added to the reception pipeline a /"videoconvert"/ element but it
doesn't change anything...

Here are the results I am getting.  qtImg-gstreamer.png
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671151/qtImg-gstreamer.png>

I am not an expert in video formats but I guess that if i start testing more
formats i will only get more and more red...

I have been reading some page about videoconvert and CAPS negociations.
Like here
<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/pwg/html/section-nego-usecases.html>
I will investigate those... maybe they can solve my problems.