Streaming usb camera into browser

Who AmI get2jils at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:58:50 PDT 2015

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for the input. I have installed i m trying to stream the usb camera
by using janus-gateway now [ WebRTC] , and
i used the below pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0  v4l2src device=/dev/video0  !  "video/x-raw,
format=(string)I420, width=(int)640, height=(int)480,
pixel-aspect-ratio=(fraction)1/1, framerate=(fraction)30/1,
interlace-mode=(string)progressive" !  vp8enc
error-resilient=true,cpu-used=5,deadline=1   ! rtpvp8pay ! udpsink
host=192.168.6.127 port=5004

The pipeline works well, but it i don't see the smooth video streaming, i m
testing in the chrome browser,

With the help of developers tool in the Chrome,  I have enabled "Show FPS
Meter", where the value is shown something between: 10 to 24, keeps on
varying.

Kindly let know the possibilities that i can change at the server side