[WebRTC] Muxing vp8 with oggmux fails: header data missing

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Tue Mar 31 23:50:00 PDT 2015

Nicolas Dufresne-3 wrote
> Should be in the SDP received, not the one generated.

Does that actually make sense? How would one signal a change in resolution
or framerate? As far as I am aware WebRTC does not send an updated SDP in
that case. Furthermore, I have not been able to identify any field in the
SDP file which could possibly hold such info.

> You don't need a header if I remember correctly for the audio side.
>
> Nicolas

That seems to be the case indeed :)