Synch multiple source

Hipernation Streaming Services openedgarage at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:09:36 PDT 2015

Hello,

I have computer1 that has a  live audio feed and computer2 that has live
video feed.
Both computers are connected on the same LAN network.

I would like to use computer3 to receive the audio and video feeds over the
network and make sure their are received in synch (video and audio aligned)

Once i make sure they are aligned, i would like to feed the audio and video
as seperate feeds to snowmix which is running on the same computer3.

My main question is how can i make sure the video and audio are received in
synch in gstreamer on computer3 so that they are nicely aligned and fed
into snowmix?

I would like to avoid using audio delays inside snowmix to fix the
alignment and prefer doing the correction on gstreamer level

Thank you
Gara