Problem with gst_query_position and duration on Gstreamer

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Wed May 6 05:32:01 PDT 2015

Le mercredi 06 mai 2015 à 02:22 -0700, modelvincent a écrit :
> My decoding chain is for the moment made of a filesrc, a decodebin
> and a
> nv_omx_videosink (I’m working on a Nvidia Tegra3).
This platform integration is based on GStreamer 0.10, and depends on
deprecated gstreamer-openmax repository bundle. It is very unlikely
that any support could be provided.
Nicolas
p.s. For the reference, upstream GStreamer focus on gst-omx now, and
the current stable GStreamer version is 1.4.5. GStreamer 0.10 has
ended it's development life 3 years ago.