Problem with gst_query_position and duration on Gstreamer

vincent DECAUX vincent.decaux at oxytronic.fr
Wed May 13 02:36:42 PDT 2015

Dear all,

My bug is solved !!!

There seem to be a problem between the configuration of the T30 and angstrom or gstreamer.

In fact the time variable is set as a gint64 which is defined as a long int, but on my platform, it must be set as a long long int to work...

I've modified the glibconfig.h to change gint64 to long long int and now it is working correctly.

I have steel a bug with the g_print function to display the time (there is certainly the same problem with the define of GST_TIME_ARGS but I haven't time to search more, I've made the time display by myself by extracting the hour, the minutes, the seconds and the milliseconds of the value returned by gst_query_position and gst_query_duration and it is working great.

Best regards,

Vincent DECAUX
Design Office

Meylan's Office