UDP sink Gstreamer + Android

shubhamjan12 shubhamjan12 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 21:25:37 PDT 2015

Hey Sebastian, I have read the instructions on the given link
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-libs/html/gst-plugins-base-libs-gstvideooverlay.html#gst-video-overlay-prepare-window-handle
& trying to implement the example of gstreamer and qt as shown in the above
link but i am getting an error again and again i.e. GLib-GObject WARNING **
: invalid cast from 'GstVideoTestSrc' to 'GstVideoOverlay' This may be
probably due to the line in code:  gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle
(GST_VIDEO_OVERLAY (sink), xwinid);

But i don't know how to resolve this. Can anyone help me regarding this
issue?
Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Shubham