RGB correction in Gstreamer-1.0

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri May 22 05:55:31 PDT 2015

Le vendredi 22 mai 2015 à 10:06 +0100, Hamdi Rakkez a écrit :
> What can I possibly use for RGB correction when dealing with a bayer
> video (Multiplying the Red, Green and blue by a certain coefficients)
> in Gstreamer-1.0

If your correction fits into one of the standard colorimetry GStreamer
support (see GstVideoColorimetry type in the documentation), you may
just set that at the source. If you HW require a custom matrix, my
suggestion would be to enhance bayer2rgb. You could add a property to
pass the correction matrix, or find a way to add this information in
the bayer caps fields (the second can be negotiated at least, it's
easier if the matrix may change, or if you want to switch source
keeping the same elements downstream).

Nicolas