how to launch gst on webpage for live streaming

satyam kumar ray satyamray12 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:14:32 PDT 2015

  I am  working on GoLive Project. Currently I am able to launch gst from
the command line for a specified device on worker nodes manually using the
following codes:

gst-launch decklinksrc mode=18 connection=composite subdevice=0 !
video/x-raw-yuv ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink sync=false

But I have to simulate this on a website that will accept the ip address of
the worker node and the configuration of the device and simulate
‘gst-launch’ on the webpage so that any one can work remotely.
Remote for that device will be shown below the streaming screen.
I have no idea regarding how to bring the gst-launch screen on a webpage
for a given device. Please guide me in proper direction.

Regards,
satyam kumar ray