Capture plugin with multiple src

Rushin Shah rushin.shah at einfochips.com
Mon Nov 2 02:25:26 PST 2015

Hi,

I am very much new to the GStreamer and I have to implement a capture plugin
as my camera is not V4L2 compliant.

My camera outputs multiple video streams like H.264, YUV etc. I want to
implement a plugin that captures both the streams and outputs the stream
data out to the subsequent elements of the pipe at the same time. I have
read a lot on the posts but the only thing available says "I need to develop
a manager bin with 2 source elements". I am still unable to understand this.
Please give me some pointers as to where shall I get some sample for
reference asap?

Please note that I have already achieved this using 2 instances of appsrc
but I want to develop a plugin that can be used in command line pipe.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
R S