How can I read audio/video from RTSP?

Giacomo D omagico.olo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:51:23 PST 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to read an audio/video via RTSP.
I'm able to read and show the video with this command line:

gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/stream ! queue !
decodebin ! videoconvert ! autovideosink

How is it possible to read the audio too? I'm trying with many solutions
(tee, decodebin or another pipeline for the audio) but unfortunately nothing
is working.
I'm using VLC to send  my video.mp4 which I can receive and show perfectly
with "playbin".

Thanks for your help,
G.