Need help to link both audio/video to flvmux element

Janardana Dasa janardanadasa3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 17:22:03 PST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to broadcast to rtmp server by mixing both audio and video from
two different rtspsrc.

Here is the gst_launch pipeline which works for me always :

gst-launch-1.0  flvmux name=mux streamable=true ! queue ! rtmpsink
sync=true location="rtmp://xxxxxxxxxxxx" rtspsrc location="rtsp://
192.168.0.157:7001/yamahamg10xu.sdp" caps="application/x-rtp,
media=(string)audio, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)MPA,
payload=(int)96" ! rtpjitterbuffer latency=1000 ! rtpmpadepay !
mpegaudioparse ! queue ! mad ! audioconvert ! queue ! voaacenc
bitrate=64000 ! aacparse ! audio/mpeg,mpegversion=4,stream-format=raw !
queue ! mux. rtspsrc
location="rtsp://admin:fallenjiva@192.168.0.16$1:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0"
! rtpjitterbuffer latency=1000 ! rtph264depay ! shift delay=550000
running-time=true ! queue ! mux.

My goal is to translate entire pipeline in C code so that i can do more
operations dynamically in pipeline. Here is the my entire code:

*[1] C CODE LINK FOR THIS: *
http://hastebin.com/raw/dilagikuti

I am always getting error from following line of code:

    if (gst_pad_link (video_queue_src_pad, flvmux_sink_video_pad) !=
GST_PAD_LINK_OK ) {
        printf("unable to link video queue with flvmixer\n");
        exit(1);
    }

I created request pad for flvmux and tried to link with queue element in

*[1] . but it still fails. *

*I am new to gstreamer framework. Any idea what I am missing to link two
queue element (one for audio) and (another for video) to flvmux ? *